Study Permit

Study Permit

GFK Immigration is here to guide you through the process to apply to study in Canada as an international student, extend your study permit and find out about working while you study or after you graduate. If you are a legal resident in certain countries, you may be eligible to get your study permit faster. We will also guide you through the process of getting a work permit if you choose to stay in Canada after you graduate and how to apply for permanent residence.

GFK Immigration will guide you in selecting Designated Learning Institutions (DLI) that are eligible for Post Graduate Work Permit (PGWP) as not all institutions and programs are eligible for PGWP.

A study permit is ultimately an application for Temporary Status and prospective students must satisfy an Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) officer of temporary intent, intention to leave Canada/ties to home country.

GFK Immigration will guide you on how to effectively and meaningfully demonstrate that your proposed study program is in line with your career growth and how studying in a Canadian institution can supercharge that process.

GFK is deeply familiar with the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations IRPA 216 (1) for issuing study permits to foreign nationals and how to effectively meet the requirements for the application process.

As a student, come and be part of Canada’s higher education system that was ranked 7th in the world (Universitas, 2020) which can lead you to international opportunities worldwide.

Scroll to Top